What is Graphene Coatings?
Graphene is a carbon based coating that creates a highly durable surface that will fight against contaminates with a highly hydrophobic surface. This coating has a 5 year protection grade.
How does Graphene Coating work?
This carbon based prouduct will bond with the paint filling the pores of the paint. This creates glass like coating that will help with water shedding, contaminate , chemical reactions , and high uv stability.
What surfaces does Graphene work on?
You can use this coating on all paint, wheels, plastic, rubber moldings, glass and gel coat surfaces.
Benefits of Graphene Coating:
-Anti Static (good for dust)
-Highly flexible (helps with chipping and cracking)
-Highest length of durability
How is GRAPHENE coatings applied?
- Graphene coatings are applied with a foam applicator or similar. Run a bead of product on the block and apply in straight lines with 50% overlap onto areas approximately 3’ x 3’.
- Once the product has had a few moments (1 to 5 minutes depending on the temperature) to set, seen by a “rainbowing effect”, the excess material is gently removed using a microfiber cloth and buffed to a high gloss.
- Keep turning the microfiber towel while wiping down, until there are no streaks.
- This process is repeated on each subsequent cross-section of the automobile until it is completely coated.
How long before I wipe down the GRAPHENE coating?
On average anywhere from 1 to 4 minutes depending on the temperature, the colder it is the longer you leave it to set up. The hotter it is the faster it will dry. As soon as it becomes tacky wipe it down.
How long until my vehicle can get wet or have water introduced to the surface?
- It’s recommended to prevent water from coming into contact with the curing ceramic coating for 12-24 hours after being applied.
- If within 24 hours water does find its way to the surface, it will not damage the coating, simply wipe it off with a microfiber cloth.